Re: email

Depends on what mailer you are using. On Fedora (core 3), there are Thundbird, Mozilla-mailler and evolution mailler. I am using Thundbird, accomondating a few accounts and using filters to distribute messages to different folders.

Network, you may start playing with system-config-network.

There are good documents at http://www.tldp.org/guides.html, such introduction to linux

http://www.tldp.org/LDP/intro-linux/html/index.html

During, George (NIH/VRC) wrote:

Can some explain to me how to configure email function and network on Fedora. I am new to this software

Thank You,

George During, Contractor
Lan Administrator/ MCSE / ISA
NIAID/OTIS/VRC

40 Convent Dr, 1502

301.496.4400

GDuring@xxxxxxxxxxxx
perotsystems(r)
Government Services
www.perotsystems.com <http://www.perotsystems.com>
The information in this e-mail and any of its attachments is confidential and may contain sensitive information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage devices. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases shall not accept liability for any statements made that are sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of the NIAID by one of its representatives.