Re: Adding language to fedora3 after installation

sid wrote:
hi.. i had installed fedora on my laptop last month. I did not select
korean language during installation. I need this language support now. I have a
korean keyboard. Initially i was not able to see korean text in
webpages and mails. I installed ttfonts-ko.noarch via yum and i can now
see korean text but still cannot input it through keyboard. Can you
help me to install korean support without reinstalling linux...
Thanks
Sid

Go to "System Config" -> "Keyboard"
Give root password when asked