Re: Upgrade process from FC3 to FC4?

Hi

For Fedora Core 4, yes but the good news is that Fedora Extras
repository will be enabled by default so you can just use yum
install <packagename> to install any package from extras. For Fedora
Core 5, ...

ooooooh ... now you're just teasing us.

rday

Drawing from an ever increasing, exciting list of Linus quotes, one of my favorites

"Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a completely unintentional side effect."

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2003/09/28/magazine/WLN104109.html

regards
Rahul