RE: FC 2/3 Backup

[Tim Holmes wrote]

I have the linux/unix agents on disk, but it will not install properly
on 2 of the machines (both fc2, 1 webserver running apache, and one DB
server running MySQL)  It tells me that it cannot ping the box, that it
is an unsupported platform, then it trys to connect over rsh and says
that rsh generated extraneous characters, and that it cannot install.

On the one box that I did get it to install on -- remarkably with no
problems, the veritas 10 for windows server says it cannot start the
remote agent when it tries to back up stuff

Any ANY help you can provide would be greatly appreciated

TIM