Re: OT - GnuCash Help

kevin.kempter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
All;

I use GnuCash to manage accounts, billing, etc. When I create a "fancy invoice" I see the following at the top of the invoice to the right of my company name :

Phone: (111) 222-3333
Web: http://companysite.com

Does anyone know where to set this?

If I go to File-->Propertiews I have only a place for the comapny name and company address.

Also, If I create a normal "Printable Invoice" and print to a file (postscript or pdf) then I get a blank page on page 1 and the invoice on page 2.

I've posted to the GnuCash mail list, did various google and GnuCash mail list searches, etc with no luck..

Thanks in advance for any info you may have....

Kevin -

I've never used GnuCash before, but after reading your post, I think I'm going to start using it here.

Based on what I've read, it's probably an element set somewhere in a MySQL database. Are you familiar with going through a database such as this and finding this string, and perhaps changing it, if you can't find an option for it?

Does GnuCash have a module or something of the like to integrate a Payment Gateway, so that I can charge CCs through GnuCash and have it create invoices and fill invoices and such? I've been looking for this functionality in an accounting software for a very long time :(

Thanks!
-dant