Re: Online Installation of FC3

manish kumar wrote:
I want to install FC3 but I wanted it to be done online. I was not able to find anything on "http://fedora.redhat.com/"; which can guide me to install it online. If anybody of you know how to do that, then please tell me how to proceed.

What do you mean by "online"? A network install, an install of a machine at a remote location, or an upgrade of an existing system that you want to remain online during most of the upgrade process?

P.S. Please try to avoid posting HTML to this mailing list if it all possible.

Paul.