Re: warning: /etc/kde/kdm/kdmrc created as /etc/kde/kdm/kdmrc.rpmnew

On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 09:26 -0400, David Cary Hart wrote:
> Because it is possible that, while retaining existing configuration
> options, new user variables are ignored.

Then it sounds like I should delete kdmrc and rename kdmrc.rpmnew kdmrc
if I want all the new variables which I'm assuming would be new
options/features in KDE. I'm guessing that I would lose settings like
"wallpaper" etc. which wouldn't be a big deal to me, I would rather run
the most current version and not what sounds like a new version that is
limited. Am I following you?