Package kdebase needs samba-common = 3.0.11

When I run 'yum update', after several minutes of attempting to resolve dependencies, yum gives me the following error message:

   Package kdebase needs samba-common = 3.0.11, this is not available.

No updates take place. 'rpm -qi samba-common' reported that I have version 3.0.11. I then ran 'yum update samba-common' and now I have version 3.0.14 and I still get the error message.

I commented out the kde-redhat.org repository and re-ran 'yum update' and it ran fine, updating a handful of programs. Then I uncommented the kde-redhat.org repository lines and ran yum again and got the same message. Searching list archives and google turned up nothing. I had the same problem on my notebook.

Other information:

kernel: 2.6.10-1.771_FC2 (yes, FC2)
KDE: 3.4.0

Can I do something to fix this?