Re: Problems with iptables

Does this issue go away if you are to disable SELinux? Have you made any attempt to modify your SELinux policy?

Thanks
-dant

When installing FC3 manually does not install firewall by default but make the edition of script to iptables, as I can verify if this in execution the SELinux?
Thanks
PD> i check the iptables status with iptables -L -n command and it's ok
it excuses I am inexperienced in linux world