Re: Gimp printing problem -

Bob Goodwin wrote:
I'm running FC3 and Gimp 2.2.4 and can not print from Gimp,
instead of the expected image I get what looks like a set of
text instructions to the printer?

Beginning with:
%!PS-Adobe-3.0

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

Bob Goodwin   Zuni, Virginia

I am no gimp expert but I have gotten all my printers to print from gimp.

It may require changing the printer settings in the gimp printer setup. In some cases you have to remove some of the control codes or add codes to get it to work with you printer.

Gimp has it's own settings.

Check linuxprinting.org

--
Robin Laing