Re: moz/bird -> evolution

Err Umm, well no I didn't. I just thought it was so basic that if it wasn't working it must be something simple I was missing - but, now I have and I'm none the wiser. Nothing from a good google seemed to show an issue like this.

Has anyone out there imported a number of accounts, filters & address books etc from moz/bird to evolution? If so, what did you do?

Thanks,
Morgan.