Re: [OT?] PoPToP Problems

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
Am Fr, den 29.04.2005 schrieb Paul Howarth um 12:27:

The lack of response on the PoPToP list is probably due to the fact that the most knowledgable member of the list, James Cameron (who might be considered the Alexander Dalloz of that list ;-)), is away at linux.conf.au until 4th May. You may well get a response to your posting after then.

Paul.

Paul,

you mean I have a brother I didn't know of until now? Or is he the right
uncle from America I will get money from when he is dead? *kidding*

Well, it would probably be more accurate to refer to him as the unclude from Australia actually ;-)

Said with deep respect, the last months it is you who gained top of the
hit list of most frequent trouble shooters here :) And I am pleased to
recognize that circumstance.

Whilst I may have become the most frequent poster to this list (a situation unlikely to last too much longer since my wife is expecting our first child in a few months' time and I expect to have next to no free time after that momentous event), I reckon you've got a bigger depth of knowledge - you certainly know answers to many things I don't (as do several other regular posters here).

Cheers, Paul.