Strange NFS problem

Hi all,

Over the last 5 days I've been troubled with a very strange problem with the NFS service that is running my web/mail server. Its an FC3 installation. For some reason, it just decided to not allow previously working shares to be accessible.

There is no firewall running on the machine since it sits on the LAN behind a gateway firewall machine. Might anyone have any ideas as to why NFS suddenly stopped allowing access to the shares that are being exported?

(SElinux is disabled)

thanks,

--
Mark