My DNS IP Addresses

1. Does somebody know how I find my primary and secondary DNS IP address? I found a site that said to use whois domain.name but that didn't give me the expected output. (Then again I put in an IP address instead of a domain name. I don't know what my domain name is.)

2. Speaking of which, is there a way that I can directly query a DNS for IP address of a domain and vice versa?

Thanks,
William