Re: Best Newsreader for Fedora

Mark Haney wrote:
Neal Wilkinson wrote:

What is everyones favorite newsreader? The reader in Thunderbird kept
forgetting my password and Knode downloads headers and won't display
them and then blows up. What is a good newsreader to get?

Pan. Is a bit slow on large NG's, but not horrible. Great interface and works.

I'm using the latest CVS version of Pan. It builds just fine on FC3 and works great. They've fixed the large newgroup problem and most every other problem I've ever seen. It crashes once in a while but when restarted it resumes from where it left off without any fuss. Highly recommended.

John