Re: Clearing the URL line in Firefox

Diggler does a whole bunch or URL manipulations, but most importantly
(to me, and I suspect to you) is the X icon it adds to the left of the
address bar, which does exactly what you want.  Usefull when your hand
is already on the mouse and ready to paste a URL, and you don't want
to switch to the keyboard and back.

http://diggler.mozdev.org/