IPFilter RPM FC3

I'm looking for IPFilter for FC3.

http://coombs.anu.edu.au/~avalon/

We run protect our Solaris and FreeBSD systems
with ipfilter and it would be great to use the same
firewall on our Fedora boxes as well.

Anyone know of a RPM or perhaps a howto on building
it from source?  I've googled about and haven't found
anything.

Mahalo

--
Arthur W. Neilson III, WH7N FISTS #7448
Bank of Hawaii Distributed Systems Services