How to add printer icon to Firefox.

{ I sent this message a while ago, but it never showed up on
  the list,- sorry if you are seeing it twice ]

Help.
In my previous version of Firefox I had figured out how to
add a printer icon to the 'Navigaton' line (the one with the URL)

I just moved to 1.0.3, and cannot remember how I did this...
And I cant find it in the documentation.

Can someone give me a pointer (our just tell me how to do it, again)

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg@xxxxxxx