Re: Upgrading to GNOME 2.10?

R L wrote:

If I have Fedora 3 and want to upgrade GNOME to 2.10, how would I do
that?  I thought I would be able to do that through yum, but I have
yet to see that included in a yum update. Will gnome 2.10 eventually
make it to the reprositories or do I have to do it myself?

GNOME 2.10 will be part of Fedora Core 4 and you will have to upgrade when its released. [1]. It will not be officially released for FC3. However there are third party repositories [2] that allow you to upgrade to GNOME 2.10 in FC3 itself. This is not supported by the Fedora Project and you will likely run into problem if you decide to upgrade to FC4 later.

[1} http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/ [2] http://nrpms.net