Re: MySQL Problems

Nitai @ ComputerOil wrote:

Hi all,

Just downloaded the latest MySQL 4.1.11 release from mysql.com, run the
rpm and all looks good, meaning I can loging fine. Then run the
mysql-administration gui and changed the root password. As soon as I do
that, login for the root account does not work anymore. Nothing nada.

Is there anything special to look out for when running MySQL with FC3? I
cant imagine, but maybe.....

Nitai

Hi All,

can you tell us how you are connecting. Command line/script..? Post any errors(/var/log/mysqld) That'll help others to help you. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.