Postgresql + php problem.

Hi,

My apology, this is not Fedora specific. I have been surfing for some time
without finding a solution. I have installed phpPgadmin, php, apache and
Postgresql. following the instructions for them to work together.

I am getting the following error "Your php installation does not support
Postgresql". I configure php with the option --with-pgsql. Please Help I need
this to work like yesterday.

Regards
Livhu Tshisikule
Tel/Fax 012 323 43 66
Cell 083 55 66 838
Alt. E-mail livhu.tshisikule@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
WEB http://dembe.netfirms.com
Dembe Open Source Unix Solutions(DOSUS)
"Mubva hana nzie, nzie dzi khoroni"
"I rema nga lunwe mbevhana mulindi u do vhuya wa dala"