Re: What is the official/semi-official positon of Fedora on KDE?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Hi

My greatest find in kde 3.4 has been the improvements in the kde-pim package and kontact. Kmail works a lot faster and aKregator (RSS aggregator) is built into kontact now. Kgpg is also a lot more useful. One note though, I'm using the kde-redhat packages, which have a lot fewer redhat modifications and stick more closely to the official kde.

AFAIK, KDE packages in Fedora should be pretty much close to upstream ones by now. If you notice any significant deviations, pass them on to me

regards
Rahul

Knotes does not save, but I understand that this has been fixed in KDE 3.4