Re: network stalls on Fedora Core 3

Christofer,

Thanks for the feedback.

I will have to reinstall FC3 again. Right now, I have the latest Ubuntu Linux (v5.04) running on the box. I had RedHat Enterprise 3 running yesterday. But, I needed a subscription to update it, and I didn't want to pay for it for a computer that I only need for about 3 weeks. So I decided to try Ubuntu.

You are not going to believe this. The problem also exists in this version of Ubuntu. The only common thread that I can see is between these two Linux OS's is the 2.6 kernel. Ubuntu is essentially Debian underneath. I did a uname -r on the Ubuntu system. The kernel is: 2.6.10-5-386

I guess it is back to RHE3.  Darn.

Keith