Re: network connection not recognized

Charles Li wrote:
There is a DHCP server.  All the windows machine use
DHCP.  This machine is a laptop, and I had it
connected to the network a while back, but I have used
it at home with dialup since.  Actually, I had a
desktop FC3 yesterday and was able to connect to the
network without problem.  Does using wvdial reset some
of the network services?

wvdial shouldn't affect the network. If you run system-config-network, can you activate the interface? Is the interface shown?

P.S. Please don't top-post on this mailing list.

Paul.