Re: Linux distro install from floppy?

Fyi, check out the following link:  http://www.xgamestation.com/

Someone is now doing what used to require 32 bit processing to do full video, now on 8 mb.   Don't ask me how...:)  Someone I know is wanting to start a hardware user's group specifically for gaming and other related type projects involving hardware optimization.

Also of possible interest:  www.soekris.com.  It is an embedded PC with 3 ethernet
ports and a mini PCI slot, with 64MB of RAM soldered to the board, and a
compact flash slot for putting in a flash based storage card.  The model
recommended to me, has an onboard 133mhz 486 class processor, and is called the net
4501.

Marc

On Apr 10, 2005 1:56 AM, Jon Savage <jonathansavage@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ok cool. However I'v forgotten all DOS commands, hence why i was hoping
> for something linux.
damn small linux might work for you.
Bests

JS