Re: Options to print odd and even pages with PDF !!!

Gene Heskett wrote:
On Saturday 09 April 2005 12:18, Pierre Pelletier wrote:

Hello,
Is there a PDF viewer or other text processing software I could use
to print even or odd pages only.  I want to print both sides of my
already numerous pages of doc. Up to now, I need to go back into XP
for this service.  Is it in a Todo list somewhere on some printing
projects or CUPS system ?
Thank you in advance !

Pierre Pelletier

I've found that ggv can do this very nicely, in fact its much more
capable than even AR7 in the regard.

You can also find AR7 rpm link somewhere on firefox plug-in pages. It's sweet to see AR7 on Linux.
The whole charade is there. :)