Cannot start squid !!!

When I try to start squid, it does not stay and leave with this message:

FATAL: Could not determine fully qualified hostname. Please set 'visible_hostname'

Squid Cache (Version 2.5.STABLE6): Terminated abnormally.
CPU Usage: 0.025 seconds = 0.014 user + 0.011 sys
Maximum Resident Size: 0 KB
Page faults with physical i/o: 0
Abandon

I read another email with the same case and it was suggested to use webmin. I tried, learned about this new good tool but it did not help ! What I need I guess is that fully qualified name. All the exemples I can find seem to be for someone who would have his own domainName registred which is not my case !

Does it have to do with my hostname here on my pc ?... Thank you very much for any clue !
Pierre Pelletier