Re: How should I react to break in attempts

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

Steven Joerger wrote:

You might look at this tool to help you with this issue:

http://denyhosts.sourceforge.net/

I haven't tried it myself yet, but after all the ssh attempts i've
been seeing in my daily emails I intend to.

Steve

This looks very very cool, I'll be tring it tonight.

I am now a proud user of this.