http://www.nessus.org/download/
no GUI found

second method -->

then i do the following

lynx -source http://install.nessus.org | sh

p/s:as suggested by
http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1741

no gui found too WHY??

I would guess that since nessus does build the GUI by default, the installer must have decided not to do so in your case. The most likely reason for that I'd think is if you don't have the GTK development libraries installed. See if this helps:

# yum install gtk2-devel

And then rebuild nessus. If it doesn't work, please post the output of the build process so we can see what's happening.

P.S. Please don't top-post on this mailing list.

Paul.