RE: xorg-x11-6.8.2-1.FC3.13 appears to not like multiprocessors

[snip]

> So here are my questions:
>
> 1.  Anyone else running FC3 on a dual processor?  Are you
> seeing this problem?
> 2.  Would this be better reported here, or to xorg?  Does
> xorg mind having
>     bugs submitted against xorg packages with a "FC3" as part
> of the package
>     name?  Or are they going to tell me something like "Oh,
> those packages
>     were modified by the Fedora project.  We won't do
> anything about this
>     problem until you show us that it happened with our
> unadulterated packages."
> 3.  Does it matter that the bogomips on the second processor
> are not equal
>     to the bogomips on the first processor?  (I would include
> the 2 different
>     numbers here, but /proc/cpuinfo is only telling me about the first
>     processor, since the second processor is diabled in BIOS.)
> 4.  How to go back to the previous xorg release?  Get it from
> the fedora
>     web page?

I have FC3 running on a hyperthreaded P4 (Dell Inspiron 5160), so far today
no problems running with the new xorg (installed this morning). Obviously,
since my setup  is a hyperthreaded P4 the bogomips for both "processors" are
equal.

Brian