Cant detect Hard Drive while installing Fedora Core 3 on Dell 8400

I am having some toruble installing FC3 on my dell 8400. It tells me it hasnt deteced a Hard Drive and I will need to manually set it up. I am very new to alot of this and do not know what I am looking for to set this up. I have a sata hard drive (what ever generic brand dell gives you) and don't know where to find what I need to get FC3 to detect my hard drive. If you need more information to help answer this send me a message. Thanks for the help.

Shawn Morrison
smorrison20@xxxxxxxxxx
lionsfan208 aim