Re: 1)Windows shared space. Where is it?

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:36:11 -0500, Trichy pasupathy
<trichy.pasupathy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 1. I installed FC3 x64 on a separate drive in my windows XP system. At
> the time of installation, I was asked a question as to how much space
> I should assign on the drive so that Windows and linux can both share
> files.  I remember to have assigned at least 20 GB. However, When I
> boot from WinXP, this drive appears completely unformatted. How do I
> find this 20 GB in both Windows and linux?
>
> My appreciation to your responses in advance.
>
> --

Did you format the drive? if you right click the drive in windows  it
sould give you a option to format it  make sure you format it as fat32
 not ntfs. if you don't have that option boot into linux and format it
as fat32 or Vfat  also read up on it before you try this
man fdisk

--

Jim Lawrence
Registered Linux User: #376813