Re: vsftp, fc3 and ssl

Look at this : http://brennan.id.au
A very good tuto.

Bjørn-Sverre Nøttum wrote:

Hallo!

I am running fc3 with vsftp vsftpd-2.0.1-5. Now I want to configure vsftp to run ssl, but I am not able to get this working. ssl is working all right, because I am running webmin over https. I also installed vsftp after ssl was running.

When i add 'ssl_enable=YES' to vsftpd.conf I am not able to log into the ftp-server at all.

Anyone who knows how to do this - or knows about a good HOWTO? I have been googling quite a lot without finding anything I can use.

Thanks!

Bjorn

MSN Messenger http://www.msn.no/messenger Den korteste veien mellom deg og dine venner