Re: too much packages to up2date one time ??

Yue Feng wrote:
when i update my fc3 by up2date, there are totally 309 packages can be updated.
if I choose "select all" to update all of them in one time,it hangs on
"Testing package set / solving RPM inter-dependencies" dialog. But if
i choose some of the packages manually , it does work.

Is there any limit on the maximum number of packages to update one
time? maybe 128 or 256?

You may also want to try yum from the command line.

yum check-update

yum update

--

Brian Craft