Technical problems

Hi there,
I encountered the following problem with my TP T23. It is set up with dual boot W2k and FC3

FC3 stopped "unmotivated" with the following message (approx.): ext3 fs error, missing journal......

I had to use the powerbutton to shut down. Trying to reboot I got the same error, I then booted into W2k successfully. Trying ower again to boot FC3 I succeeded after 2 intents.

Does this smell like a beginning HD failure? Does FC3 have "scandisk" or "chkdsk" option whereby I can reorganize the HD? Or could this be a FC3 problem?

Regards,
Truls
begin:vcard
fn:Truls Gulbrandsen