Re: Looking for a web conferencing server

On Fri, 2005-03-25 at 14:43, Thomas Cameron wrote:
> Sorry, should have made that clear in my previous e-mail.  I am looking for
> an alternative to WebEx or Microsoft LiveMeeting.

One way to do this is use VNC.  Just make sure that all participants
allow sharing and disable their control over the VNC session.

Have used this option many times for impromptu sessions.

Just note that unless you are on an internal LAN or going over VPN or
ssh tunnel it is not encrypted.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid@xxxxxxxxxx

I do desire we may be better strangers.
		-- William Shakespeare, "As You Like It"