Re: Cannot boot from or to usb device

Smith, Simon mi ha scritto / wrote to me il / on 24/03/2005 15.08:

I have successfully(?) installed fedora to an external hard drive. However I cannot seem to get it to boot. I have tried installing grub on the internal hardrive and installing grub on the /boot partition for the external drive. From the errors it appears that the external drive is not being mounted. Is there an additional arguement which should be passed to the kernel on loading?

Please check in the list my experience of last days.
Feel free to write to me directly.Check also this link :
http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/topic-29548-0.html

--
Antonio Montagnani

Mail by Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 Websurfing by Mozilla Firefox 1.0
http://start.mozilla.org/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:it-IT:official
Posta con Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 Navigazione con Mozilla Firefox 1.0
http://start.mozilla.org/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:it-IT:official