multicast route

I want to use Fedora as a multicasting router, but I don’t have mrouted installed. Is there a simple way to forward the multicasting traffic from one subnet to the other by modifying the routing table only?

My problem now is the router does not forward the multicast packet from eth0 to eth1.

Please help.

John