Re: VPN Server

Look into Poptop if you are interested in using PPTP. While it may not be the most secure option, it will play nicely with Windows clients and can be eaily administered with Webmin.

Poptop here:  http://www.poptop.org
Webmin here:  http://www.webmin.com

Have fun.

*Bryan M. Johns*

*One Ring Group, Inc.*
300 West Wieuca Road
Building One
Suite 205
Atlanta, GA 30342
404.303.9900 X: 104
*http://www.oneringgroup.com*
<http://www.oneringgroup.com>

B.J. Scott wrote:

Does anybody know how I would go about setting up a VPN server on my FC3
box?  Thanks.

B.J.