Re: selinux-policy-targeted : Why are there so many updates so frequently?

On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 10:02:15AM +0000, VJ wrote:
>    Pardon me for asking this simple question. It comes from my lack of
> knowledge about SELinux.
>    Ever since I installed FC3, there have been so many updates to this
> package. Why so?

In short -- the package is still being tested, and getting its testing via
real-world use in Fedora. Since this is the case, it's good of the package
maintainers to release the frequent updates they do, since it'd be
significantly worse to be testing in production yet be stuck with all of the
original bugs and not just the new ones.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@xxxxxxxxxx        <http://www.mattdm.org/>