Re: Thunderbird update

Jan Morales wrote:
Matthew Saltzman wrote:

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005, Eric Tanguy wrote:

I just updated thunderbird to 1.0.2 and when i go to edit preferences
advanced i obtain a "chrome" error. Anyone else obtain the same ?

Yes. Looks like Bugzilla time.

I get that. In addition, displaying and composing text email now has a gray background, rather than white as before. Anyone else seeing this, too?

I just installed thunderbird 1.0.2 via yum update... Yes, new mail is composed with a gray background... I did not install the linc thing, nor do the touch command...

Don