Re: Best practices for private server deployment on LAN

On 03/23/2005 04:24:45 PM, dan wrote:

The reason why I did not address physical security, is because we cannot guarantee that.

Then you have a problem.

Don't run any unecessary services, passwd protect the bios so it can not boot from anything except the hard drive, and realize that it can be compromised if you can not give physical security.

-- Michael A. Peters http://mpeters.us/