Support for ADA 2010S?

Hi All,

I am trying to install FC3 on a Supermicro system with an Adaptec ADA2010S
RAID controller installed. Anaconda does not recognize the 2010, so drivers
do not get installed. The I2O drivers seem to be on the system but will
not install. Running modprobe to install the kernel modules results in a
File Not Found error, even though the driver modules are present.

I have contacted Supermicro, and they tell me that Adaptec has dropped
support for Linux after FC1. Has anyone ever managed to get a 2010
working under FC3? Any tips or pointers to HOWTOs that have helped?

Thanks,
--Bill