Re: reply to Gene's reply-to address [CLEARED]

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
Am Mi, den 23.03.2005 schrieb Paul Howarth um 15:12:

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

I always have a problem to get the reply to your postings to your
reply-to address. Do others share that problem?

Most likely you're posting from Europe or some other haven of spammers that Verizon's mail servers don't accept connections from.

Paul.

Correct. I am located in Germany. So I tested connection from a
customer's host in USA and bingo, I get a connection.

I must say: that is brilliant dead minded by verizon. None of my hosts
is a spam host. To block a complete country like Germany (maybe even
more from Europe) is simply crazy.

You're not the only person that thinks that.

See: http://www.google.com/search?q=verizon+spam+europe

For those people lucky enough to be able to connect, their mail servers then have to put up with one of those bogus callback sender verification schemes.

See: http://www.google.com/search?q=verizon+sender+verification

Paul.