Re: Package management

Steve Sykes wrote:
When trying to add packages using the Package Management application, I get messages that says it can't locate packages that are required. I check for these "missing packages" and they are in my system. Is there a way to get around this?

system-config-packages gets confused by dependencies if you have applied aby updates to your system after the initial installation. You're better off using yum or up2date to install additional packages.

To add a new package group, see:
http://fedoranews.org/tchung/yum-groupinstall/

Paul.