Re: Help needed for configuring DHCPv6 server and client

Sudheer Narayan wrote:
 I want to set up a dhcpv6 server/Client on Fedora core 3. I've installed
Fedora Core 3 on two systems and connected them using cross cable. I want
to set up one computer as DHCPV6 server and other as client. I tried by
configuring the dhcpc.conf file.....and using the dhcp6s and dhcp6c
commands........but its not working !!!  is there anything else that needs
to be done??if so please let me know the procedure that im supposed to
follow ?

Need a little more to go on here Sudheer, "not working" is a common problem here that never gets solved.

Check whether dhcpd is running first and we'll go from there.

Regards,
Ed.