Re: Looking for a software recomendation for FC3

Am Di, den 22.03.2005 schrieb Tim Holmes um 20:33:

> Apparently I said something that came off as inflammatory, which was NOT
> my intention. The value from MTBF came from the a posting several months
> ago in the Nikon D70 Group on yahoo groups.  That is my sole and only
> source of that data.  I did not and do not wish to get into an argument
> over this -- at all.
>
> Please accept my apologies for what I said and thank you for your
> concern.
>
> Tim

No need for excuses Tim! I didn't take your reply in a bad sense. Don't
mind. I was just impressed about the number of images you take in short
frequencies. I follow discussions and critics about these digital SLR
cameras some time as being interested in buying one myself. So in the
long run it would be nice to know your experiences about any sensor
closure mechanism damage in the region of 30.000 to 50.000 pictures
taken.
As this is pretty much off-topic for the list, I end this up here from
my side. We may continue the conversion privately :) I just answer to
your worries Tim in public to not let others think I may be rude.

Kind regards

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.10-1.770_FC2smp
Serendipity 20:55:48 up 5 days, 18:51, load average: 1.01, 0.72, 0.59