Upgrade FC3 -> FC4test1 -- kernel/nash problem

Hello, I have upgraded by yum and a bit also manually two machines from FC3 to FC4test1. One of the machines works without problems at all, the other works with FC3 kernel, but not with the kernels of rawhide.

I realized, when I launch the kernels, that the machine that works well says "Starting Red Hat nash 4.2.4", the other says that the version is some "4.1.X". Both machines have installed the latest mkinitrd that contains /sbin/nash and if launched by "/sbin/nash", it reports the same version for both machines.

Does anybody have any idea where could be the problem?

Thanks in advance

Fridrich