Re: Gnome vs KDE

Sorry,
What I meant is that I choose KDE over Gnome in
Fedora Core 3. Gnome is the default desktop but from
the prompt, I ran
# switchdesk kde
and KDE became the default.
I would have liked the Gnome from Fedora Core 2, but
It changed slightly in Fedora Core 3. How can I
configure Gnome in FC3 to look the same as it did in
Fedora Core 2? That's the gnome that I like!

Yah I think the fedora FAQ covers that. And just so you know, the change wasn't a Fedora thing, but a Gnome thing:

http://www.fedorafaq.org/#nautilus-spatial