initdconfig . . .

            I’m a newbie in the process of trying to configure a CompactFlash card for booting a MIPS embedded system. Scripts I’m using as a baseline were designed to be run on the MIPS target after an NFS boot, but I currently don’t have that capability. I’m modifying the aforementioned scripts and attempting to initialize the CF card from an FC 3 system with an IDE-CF card adapter, to bring-up the MIPS target. The issue is that the scripts call initdconfig, and the only version I’ve found (have access to) is for the MIPS target. Pardon my ignorance, but where can I locate a version of initdconfig that I can run on FC3?

Thanks ahead of time for any help,

Dennis